How to make 2011 the year you get paid to do what you love
2011 has well and truly begun – what do you want out of it?
- Do you want to escape your current work?
- Do you want to find something more interesting than another straight job?
I know you do (that’s why you’re reading this :))
And I want to help you do that. SO, I’ve teamed up with fellow Play Guru Marianne Cantwell to create a one off telephone masterclass to get your 2011 moving the right way.
We’ll be sharing with you the best ways to get the confidence and momentum to make the change from Worker to Player happen for you ASAP.
We want to show you…
- How to take pretty much all the risk out of launching your own thing – and do it without quitting your job, without spending lots of money, and without risking your current income
- How you can start without a brilliant idea and even if you’re not sure exactly what you want to do
- The tricks to beating the doubts that hold you back and growing your confidence (without making a fool of yourself)
If you’re serious about making this happen for you, and not just having it sit there on a list of New Year resolutions, join us.
How it works
The Masterclass takes place on a telephone conference line on Tuesday 11 January at 7:15pm and you can take part from anywhere in the world.
The price is just £7.
All proceeds from the masterclass will be donated to the charity War Child UK, helping children in warzones around the world (as profiled in my book).
Places are limited so if you want 2011 to be your year, book your place now by clicking the button below. You’ll immediately receive full details of how to take part.