Scanners Night is the monthly London event founded and presented by John Williams.
It’s the place to come to meet other players and scanners who are on a path to get paid to do what they love.
What is a scanner?
Scanners are creative people with multiple interests and lots of ideas.
Our biggest challenge is deciding which idea to do and how to make them happen quickly so we can get on to the next one!
Is this you?
- You have creative ideas all the time, whether it’s for a book, a TV show, an art project, a website, a business, starting a movement, creating a brand, or writing a bestseller
- You love to learn about new subjects and ideas and then quickly move on to something else
- You have loads of seemingly unrelated interests
- Trying to choose between all your ideas, interests and projects stresses you out
- The thought of concentrating on one job or business for the rest of your life horrifies you
- You start lots of projects but don’t always finish them before you get into something else
Then you are a “scanner” (a term coined by US author Barbara Sher) and Scanners Night is your home. It’s your chance to meet 40 or more other people like you.
Even if you are not a scanner, you are very welcome at Scanners Night – it’s for anyone interested in doing what they love.
What happens at Scanners Night?
At each event, we have a guest speaker who is often a best-selling author on creativity, psychology, productivity, entrepreneurship, or happiness.
And we do fun informal exercises to help you find your next idea and make it happen.
There is no stuffy networking, no forced participation, just fascinating speakers and friendly people.
It’s the kind of place you can happily come to on your own whether you just want to listen to the talk or are in the mood for mixing with some of the nicest and most interesting people you could meet.
Read all the details about Scanners Night and our next event on the Scanners Night website:
PS. Scanners Night is also now running in Italy! See the Scanners Italia website