Not got an idea yet?
Got too many ideas and can’t choose?
Can’t see how to get started without quitting your job?
Started something but can’t see how to make real money out of it?
THEN I HAVE THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR YOU:
FIND YOUR MONEY-MAKER is the distillation of my work with 1000s of people who have gone on to create hit blogs, get paid for their creative work, write bestselling books, and quit their jobs.
This is a programme you can take at your own pace and follow the step-by-step instructions to find a money-making idea you love and start earning from it – faster than you ever imagined possible!
“If you need a push in the right direction, here it is.”
Eveline Bosselaar, evelinebosselaar.com
What you’ll discover…
Let me walk you through finding your money-making idea, starting it quickly and easily on the side, making your first £1000, and turning it into a 6-figure income:
MODULE ONE: REWRITING THE RULEBOOK & GENERATING IDEAS
- Throw out the myths of business and discover how to have fun making money quickly
- Learn the simple formula for ideas you’ll love doing that will also make money
- Quickly generate dozens of exciting ideas
MODULE TWO: MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE
- How to choose between all your options
- How to know for sure whether your idea will work and make money
- How to turn any idea into something you can start in small blocks of time outside work
MODULE THREE: MAKING IT YOUR OWN
- Discover how to turn any idea into a one-of-kind with no competition that attracts viral word of mouth and national press
- How to start building a following while you’re still learning about the topic yourself
- BONUS: My formula for creating your own bestselling book and how you could make that seemingly huge task a LOT more manageable than you think.
MODULE FOUR: MONETISE YOUR IDEA
- Learn a dozen different exciting ways to make money from an idea
- Choose the easiest method for you to get going quickly
- BONUS: How to charge a great price and win more customers & clients
MODULE FIVE: MAKE YOUR FIRST 1000 £/$/€
- Prove your offer will make money without needing a fancy website, business card etc
- How to get successful people to send you traffic, followers and sales!
- How to make your first £1000 in freelancing, consulting, coaching/advising, blogging, podcasting, books, handmade crafts, events, and more
MODULE SIX: YOUR 6-FIGURE STRATEGY
- How to make recurring income and scale to 6 figures
- How to make money while you sleep
- Create a business you can run from anywhere in the world
Finally… you’ll have your money-making idea, your first thing for people to buy, an action plan to make your first £1000 – and even scale it to 6 figures. And you could have already made money!
“Amazing! Trying to pin down an idea/direction was proving really difficult for me. John created an environment where all was possible with guidance in how to manifest an idea into the real world.”
“Love the ‘no bullshit’, honest & practical approach of the modules”
Angela Wilson, funnymatters.co.uk
WHAT’S YOUR DREAM?
GETTING PAID TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE?
CREATING SELL-OUT EVENTS?
BECOMING A BESTSELLING NON-FICTION AUTHOR?
RUNNING AN ONLINE BUSINESS?
MAKING MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP?
BEING FREE OF THE 9-5 FOR GOOD?
Learn the secrets of making it happen with
FIND YOUR MONEY-MAKER
“I know what John means now when he says get paid to play. My first success is the confidence I have gained. My second is truly finding the thing I love to play at.”
What people are saying…
“I have run 2 workshops, started a weekly blog, set up a newsletter, written guest blogs for other sites 3 times, and been asked to do regular guest blogging for a lifestyle magazine. Prior to joining, I had not run any workshops and had produced just 3 blogs in 6 months. Oh and I got asked to be interviewed on radio today!”
Jenni Williams, jenniwilliams.co.uk
“I’ve launched a money-making network event for physiotherapists, ran my physio practise at home, published articles in medical magazines (offline and online) and built a long list of subscribers. And I’ve made my first joint venture official!”
I got my idea sorted and set up (from NOTHING!!). I’ve had recommendations of my blog from major charities as well as two requests to write pieces for publications. I am feeling incredibly excited – and confident – about the future of the project!
Oh and I’ve also managed to get my first paid gig on a project for the NHS – which was offered to me, rather than pitching for it. And they were so pleased they want me to do more!”
“I have learnt a shed load and been thoroughly inspired. I’m well down the road with my idea and website and have started creating content and building my tribe of followers. I wouldn’t have dreamed I could have done that myself a few months ago. I will also have a series of magazine articles published shortly. Onwards and upwards!”
Andrew Allsop, actiontripguru.com