Paid To Play eSchool Terms and conditions
We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that everyone has the best possible experience.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate access to this site, without refund or recourse, if any of these conditions are breached.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site unless it has been specified as a template that we are providing for your use. We want you to be able to take our templates and use them to improve your work where appropriate, however it is prohibited to use our content for any teaching, coaching, as part of any other course, as is using our content directly as part of the marketing any business we deem competitive. We’re all up for sharing, but please don’t violate our copyright.
- No trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed. No junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums (in short, please don’t sell your services, or others’ services, to other members without John and Marianne’s permission!)
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Respect people’s privacy. Some members of the eSchool will not want their projects made public and associated with their name so check before you do anything that could lead to personal identification to anyone outside of the eSchool.
- Show courtesy in dealing with everyone involved with the eSchool, including the coaches.
- Negative behaviour is not tolerated on the eSchool. This includes non-constructive criticism, sniping, or complaining about another member, or the eSchool itself. Issues with the eSchool should be directed to the coaches via private email. We reserve the right to remove a subscriber should their attitude (either in the forum, offline or on private emails) be having an adverse impact of any form on the eSchool’s coaches or participants.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to use your membership time and time will not be transferred to future months. It is also your responsibility to ask for help should you need it.
- You understand that this eSchool is not one to one coaching or consulting – you may get a makeover session or personal responses on the community or teleclasses, however we do not guarantee these for for everyone in every case.
- When you post content in the discussion forums, or work with the eSchool coaches in teleclasses or one on one as part of this eSchool, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and future content for this and other courses. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world, for this purpose, on a royalty-free basis.
- Subscribers will respect each other’s ownership of business ideas and will not copy, steal, or in any way violate the intellectual property of other users. Any idea or example posted in the group by subscribers is not to be copied by other subscribers without permission. We take your intellectual property seriously and will warn or remove any member violating this. However, aside from removing members who violate this rule, we can not be held responsible for actions of individual members: any content or ideas are shared at your own risk.
- Any advice we provide is generic: it constitutes suggestions of what has worked in our experience in order to create businesses in line with our ‘free range’ or ‘paid to play’ philosophies. The advice we provide will not be appropriate in all circumstances. You must use your discretion as to whether to follow each piece of content, or the structure, that the eSchool provides. All business and career decisions are your responsibility.
Don’t worry: we won’t be stealing you business ideas and implementing them, your ideas are all yours! We respect your intellectual property so the above only refers to using content for advertising, promotion and future content; it does not give us the right to use your ideas in any competitive way.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE AND ALL ASSOCIATED EMAIL AND OTHER COMMUNICATION RELATING TO THE PAID TO PLAY ESCHOOL “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE PAID TO PLAY EMAIL GROUP AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE EMAIL GROUP AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON IT IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.